Ultorex LLC is a company registered and founded under the laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Our operating platform, Ultorex (hereinafter referred to as "this platform"), provides users with a service to transact digital assets and other related services.
■ Scope of this Policy
- The personal information provided in creating the account of this platform.
- The Internet services provided by this platform may automatically collect user’s web browser and computer information when accessing the site. Information collected includes, but is not limited to, IP address, type of browser used, language used, date and time of access, software and hardware information, and web page browsing history.
- Personal information of the user which has been obtained lawfully from our affiliated companies.
1. Search keywords entered when using services of this platform
- Posing data that we obtained including information posted on social networking services (SNS), bulletin boards, blogs, new websites, etc., but are not strictly limited to these.
■ The Use of Personal Information
We may collect users’ personal data over our website and mobile application via online forms, our online platform infrastructure, contact forms, email correspondence where applicable and via tracking technologies such as cookies and pixels. Majority of the time, you directly provide us with any data we collect for example when you register on our site. Also, where allowed by applicable law or upon your explicit consent, we may obtain your personal data from our affiliated companies.
We will process personal data of users using our platform for the following purposes:
- We will process personal information to deliver our services. For example, to establish your trading account and maintain your trading activities.
- To verify your identity. Ultorex maintains extensive anti-money laundering (AML) and “know your customer” (KYC) programs which requires it to verify users’ declared information with supportive documents where necessary. Within this scope, we may also process personal information to make risk assessments on a transactional basis.
- Fraud prevention purposes. As mentioned above, Ultorex maintains certain strict AML/KYC programs in order to ensure financial and legal security of our platform and operations as well as to ensure our compliance with local and global regulations where we are subjected to.
- We may process your personal data to improve or adapt our services to your needs. For example, via analytic cookies we can analyze and optimize our online services or we can collect further insight about our user base to make technical adjustments, acquire user statistics, and to make business strategy decisions.
- We may process data to respond and resolve your complaints and requests you have directed to us. For example, to conduct an investigation about a transaction our authorized personnel may be required to ask for further information from you or access to your previous transaction records.
- We may need to process your personal data to comply with legal obligations we are subjected to.
- If you have given your explicit consent, we can send direct marketing communications to you about our new products and services or send you newsletters and promotional materials about certain topics you are interested in.
Based on regulations imposed on users or user's approval, the platform will disclose some or all user information, if:
- The user consents to the disclosure of personal information may be provided to a third party;
- When we need to share user information to a third party to build better services of this platform, or develop products according to user's requests;
- Requests for disclosure from judicial or administrative institutions, etc., third parties, based on laws and regulations;
- In cases where the user is eligible to be a plaintiff with respect to intellectual property rights and discloses to the accused in response to the request of the accused, and for resolution for disputes concerning the rights of both at the time of filing a lawsuit; or
When processing or transferring your personal data, as Ultorex we will rely on at least one of the following legal bases for data processing:
- if it is necessary to process your personal data to execute a contract or perform our contractual duties;
- if processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation which we are subject to;
- if processing is necessary for us to establish, use or protect our rights,
- if processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, provided that the processing operations do not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
If none of the following conditions can be met, but we would like to pursue a data processing activity, we will ask for you to give your explicit consent. You will be free to accept or reject our request and if you give your consent, you will be free to withdraw it in the future without any repercussions.
■ About Behavioral Retargeting Ads using Cookies
About Behavioral Targeting Ads
In order to deliver advertisements that are in line with our customers' interests and browsing patterns, we may place advertisement cookies to the visitor’s devices upon their explicit consent. Via these tracking technologies, we can display most relevant and tailored advertisements to the user of the device based on the visitors browsing history (URLs previously accessed, contents browsed, etc.) and their personal profiled acquired (e.g. inferred age, gender, occupation, residence area, etc.;) Please note that advertisement cookies will only be placed with your explicit consent.
To withdraw your consent and reject personalized advertising, please follow the procedures for opt-out settings of the advertisement distributor below in order to stop the distribution of behavioral targeting ads.
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences
- Google - https://adssettings.google.com/u/0/authenticated
- Yahoo - https://btoptout.yahoo.co.jp/optout/preferences.html
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/settings/personalization
- Adroll - https://app.adroll.com/optout/safari
■ Revisions to Personal Information Use Purposes
■ Data Subject Rights
We hereby declare that you are entitled to the following rights, set forth under Article 11 of the Turkish Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698. You can direct your inquiries to us by sending an email to email@example.com. We will respond and finalize your requests within 30 days of receiving it:
- To learn whether your personal data are being processed,
- To request information if your personal data have been processed,
- To learn the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether they have been used accordingly,
- To learn which third parties domestic or abroad your personal data has been transferred to,
- To request rectification in case your personal data has been processed incompletely or inaccurately and to demand the operations in this regard be reported to third parties your personal data has been transferred to,
- To demand the erasure or destruction of your personal data in case the reasons necessitating the processing have disappeared even though it was processed in accordance with the Law and other relevant provisions and to demand the operations in this regard be reported to third parties your personal data has been transferred to,
- To object the occurrence of any consequence that is to your detriment by means of analysis of personal data solely through automated systems,
- To demand compensation for the damages that you have suffered as a result of an unlawful processing of your personal data.
■ External Links
■ Contact Us
Please contact us if you have any comments or questions regarding this policy and this platform's services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookie Banner Recommendation: