Ultorex will support Flare Network airdrop by distribution of Flare tokens (formerly Spark tokens) to Ripple (Ripple/XRP) holders under the following conditions.
Airdrop Eligible Users
Holders with a balance of 500 XRP or more (including 500 XRP) at the time of the snapshot, whereby eligibility has already been confirmed. After the Flare tokens are distributed to the eligible users, each user will receive the tokens sequentially over a period of 3 days. Once completed we will notify you via our official Twitter account.
How to verify your balance
Ultorex does not plan to support the FLR wallet or list it. Please check the address you previously applied for with the airdrop; it will not be reflected in your Ultorex wallet.
About the snapshot
The snapshot, which is the vesting date for determining the amount of Flare tokens (formerly Spark tokens) to be distributed, was conducted on the following date:
12/12/2020 00:00 UTC
The initial airdrop amount will be 15% of the total planned amount in accordance with the Flare Foundation's token airdrop rules. The method of airdropping the remaining 85% will be determined by Flare Foundation governance vote. Please refer to the Flare Foundation's Governance Proposal post for more information.
- Please note Flare Tokens may not be received by users who fall under any of the following categories:
- If the user has lost access to their designated wallet,
- When we deem the user has violated our "General Terms and Conditions of Service,"
- When we recognize there is a violation of laws and regulations, such as identity theft or name lending,
- When it is recognized the snapshot application was conducted by any illegal method.
- If there is a change in the airdrop policy of the Flare Foundation, it may not be possible to distribute the airdropped tokens as described in this document.
- Ultorex has sole discretion in interpreting this airdrop and user’s qualification.
About Flare Network
For more information, please visit:
Please refer to the following for instructions on how to display Flare tokens from your Metamask wallet. For other wallets, please verify yourself.
Please note the Ultorex support center is unable to answer questions regarding the wallet reflection of Flare tokens, so please verify by your own means.
Thanks for your support.