Welcome to Ultorex!
This article is for guiding you from the migration from CROSS exchange (Koindex) to Ultorex.
SkipID, a login service, will be used for migrating accounts from CROSS exchange (Koindex).
SkipID is a Single Sign-On (SSO) service allowing users to log in to multiple web services and applications by entering one ID and password. There is no need to remember the ID and password that were set for each application for each service provided while reducing security risks.
From January 24, 2022 6:00 UTC, we will send out a guide for your new account to the email address registered with CROSS exchange (Koindex). When you receive this email, please follow the instructions from the URL provided to complete your SkipID registration.
How to migrate your account through SkipID
1. Set your SkipID password from the email sent to your originally registered email address
2. To participate in our affiliate program, please enter a referral code at the bottom of the password setup input screen.
*Regarding referral code entries, it can only be entered once upon initial setup with your password. If not entered while setting up your password, please note referral codes cannot be set up or added later. Also, referral codes cannot be changed once registered.
**For how to verify referral codes, please see “How to Verify Referral Codes” below.
3. Click on “Change Password”. Afterwards, this completes your account migration.
4. Click on “Login to Ultorex”. Input your email and password.
5. After set up, you can now log in from Ultorex going forward.
How to Verify Referral Codes
*Referral codes will be displayed to all users after the SkipID emails for migration have all been delivered.
- Please complete your password set up in the above “How to migrate your account through SkipID” to complete the account migration.
- After completion, you will be able to log in and check your referral code (referral ID) from your Referral Dashboard page. Please promote your referral code as you please.
Referral Code (Referral ID) Confirmation Method
- Click on the Menu icon
- Click on Referral Dashboard
- Copy your Referral ID (can be copied with button on the right side of it)
Your Referral Link is for guiding new users to Ultorex.
For the migration over from CROSS exchange or Koindex, you must enter a referral code (referral ID).
*A referral code (referral ID) of the introducer can be entered only once when setting up your password. If the set up is completed without inputting a referral code, it cannot be added later. Also, if you enter a referral code it cannot be changed.
**You will be able to see your referral code once the migration from SkipID is complete. However, in order to receive affiliate rewards, the introducer needs to pass KYC.
*Customers registered with the same email address for both CROSS exchange and Koindex will be registered with the same SkipID and combined balance wallet.
**With SkipID, CROSS exchange, and Koindex, your email address is the ID that manages your account, thus you cannot change this email address.